A tile with all the purpose of a natural slate but with more.
An engineered hybrid solution for modern construction.
- Speed – quick to lay, half tile & tile and a half minimise cutting & waste
- Chamfered slim edge 10/12mm
- Low overall weight 39kg per m2
- Minimum pitch 22.5degree
- No grading, sorting or fading
- No cut eaves slate
- Comparable gauge 242-248mm
- No extra battens required over 600 x 300mm slate
- Clay slate can be laid in damp or wet conditions and doesn’t need to be kept covered from the elements
- Future proofed against harsher climatic conditions –no loss of colour or shape
Considered next generation NZEB product – superb life cycle costing recyclable, re-usable & adds a prestige to a development shows the developer is up to date on new construction methods & standards. Savings of up to 30% can be achieved over natural slate.